99 Years Leasehold - Condominium /Apartment
The Crest Fly-through Video
The Crest is settled in a private enclave, right in the heart of four iconic landmarks. Travel north to the shopping belt of Orchard Road or head south to mother nature at the waterfront and the Southern Ridges. In the east is the Central Business District while media centers, biomedical and info comm lie in the west alongside prestigious institutions.
Consistent connections to Nature and Urban Centers at your doorstep, the Alexandra Linear Park Connector connects to the Singapore River that brings you to Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay, past River Valley, and Boat Quay. While the Henderson Park Connector joins you toward the Southern Ridges, a 10km nature trail that joins HortPark, Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, Labrador Nature Reserve and Kent Ridge Park. With all these parks and trails, you will never come up short on exercises to do, whether its after dinner walk or an energizing round-island weekend cycling campaign.
Appreciate the wind, sun and water. Loosen up after an onsen shower, lounge at the Pool Deck or take a plunge in the 50m Lap Pool. Furthermore, the Bio Lagoon develops the waterscape into the verdant grounds that leads up a running trail and tennis court. A heap of excellent facilities makes dwelling at The Crest a living happiness for all residents.
• The Crest Architecture symbolizes a developing life, that of a sprouting tree.
• Surrounding a lake, in an island setting, the Crest is separated into two zones – the tranquil zone and the active zone.
• The Tranquil Zone includes low rise apartments in the North that interconnecting you with the water and greenery. The Active Zone in the South consists of 3 23-storey buildings, offering panoramic views of the horizon.
• The Architecture advances an open living environment to appreciate light and wind.
• The floor plates are fractal in arrangement compare to a straightforward rectilinear box, to bring in natural light and wind from numerous directions, and in the meantime provides various views to be admired at.
• Almost all units is special that comes with its own unique layouts
• The Collection
i) Hobby Loft Series – every unit accompanies an estimated 6m roof stature that can have a loft area of 5 sq m .These spaces can be utilized as a deck for one’s home pastime or hobby. It can be changed over into an handbag closet, innovative corner, photography lab or even an your own library.
ii) Guest Suite Series – these are the dual key units with additional suites that allows for:
a. extended family living without compromising your own privacy.
b. investment potential.
• A natural garden setting with pathways that brings you over to 3 amazing landscape zones, each with its own particular character that supplements its utilization and facilities
i) Bio Lagoon
the most overwhelming element of the landscape can be found in the central. An expansive water body that embodies a lap pool kids’ pool, recreational pool, reflecting pools and a natural pond. A Pavilion sits in the center of the facilities.
ii) River Meadow
found nearby the Alexandra Canal Park is a garden with a good mix of blooming plants that make a striking blossoming border. Inside of this River Meadow zone are BBQ Gardens, an Outdoor River Lounge and a spa deck.
iii) Forest Zone
Encompassing The Crest is a thickly planted scene of trees and bushes that stay the edges of the scene platform.
Location & Amenities
• Settled in a quiet and prestigious Good-class Bungalow enclave of Jervois.
• Simple access to CBD/ downtown Marina Bay, Orchard Road, Resorts World Sentosa.
• Numerous entry points from Jervois, Bishopgate, Grange Road, Tanglin, River Valley or Alexandra.
• Near to several embassies – High Commission of Malaysia, High Commission of Brunei Darussalam, Embassy of the United States of America, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China, British High Commission, Australian High Commission, Embassy of the Union of Myanmar, Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
The Crest Fact Sheet
|Project Name||The Crest|
|Developer||Wingcrown Investment Pte Ltd(Jointly developed by Wing Tai Land, Metro Austrialia Holdings Pte Ltd & Maxdin Pte Ltd)|
|Description||Comprising Three 23-storeys tower and Four 5-storeys Blocks|
|Address||101, 103, 105, 107, 109, 111, 113, 115 Prince Charles Crescent|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold|
|Site Area||24,964.2 sqm|
|Expected Date of
|30th June 2018|
|Expected Date of
|30th June 2021|
• Clubhouse at E-deck (approx. 130 sq m)
– Private Onsen (Hot & Cold tub) with Steam Bath
– Refresh & Relax Lounge
– Powder Room
– Lift serving basement & Clubhouse
• Pool Deck
• 50m Lap Pool – 5 lanes (Approximate = 440 sq m, depth – approx. 1.2m)
• Curvilinear Leisure Pool (Approximate = 310 sq m, depth – approx. 1.2m)
• Reflective Pool
• Bio Lagoon
• Rocky Stream
• Oasis Pavilion
• Children’s Fun Pool (Approximate = 80 sq m, depth – approx. 0.5m max)
• Children’s Pavilion
• Play Mound
• Play Alcove
• Garden Jacuzzi
• Jogging Trail
• Tennis Court
• By the Meadow
– Grill and Dine Terrace
– Alfresco Lounge
– Meadow Spa
– Meadow Garden
– Cascading Garden Trail
23rd Storey Recreational Facilities
• The Crest Club
– Sky Gym with Stretch and Relax Terrace
– Entertainment cum Theatrette Suite
– Sky Dining
– Canapés Bar and Teppanyaki Grill Terrace
– Refreshment Servery
• Sky Sanctuaries
– Rain Lilies Garden
– Essence Garden (of Herbs & Spices)
– Gardenias Garden
– Aroma Garden
|1-bedroom||614 – 775 sq ft|
|2 -bedroom||743 – 1001 sq ft|
|2-bedroom + study||883 – 1044 sq ft|
|3 -bedroom||1033 – 1335 sq ft|
|3-bedroom (M)||1184 – 1389 sq ft|
|3-bedroom + study||1044 sq ft|
|3-bedroom (M) + study||1453 – 1658 sq ft|
|3 bedroom (Guest Suite Series/Dual Key)||1141 – 1335 sq ft|
|4-bedroom||1485 – 1711 sq ft|
|4-bedroom + study||1582- 1690 sq ft|
|4-bedroom (M) + study||1744 sq ft|
|4-bedroom (Guest Suite Series/Dual Key)||1367 – 1733 sq ft|
|4-bedroom (Guest Suite Series/Dual Key) + study||1453 – 1658 sq ft|
|2-bedroom Villa||904 – 1033 sq ft|
|3-bedroom Villa||1173 – 1378 sq ft|
|4-bedroom Villa||1604 – 1884 sq ft|